GEORGIA COUNTRY LIVING FAIR ADVANCE
ONLINE TICKET SALES
ARE NOW CLOSED
TICKETS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE AT THE TICKET SALES TENT ON FAIR DAYS
- If you are local to the Atlanta area, advance tickets are available for purchase at Stone Mountain Park at the Memorial Hall Gift Shop until Thursday, October 20th at 4pm.
- When coming to purchase advance tickets only until October 20th, notify the Stone Mountain Park gate personnel that you are there to purchase tickets for the Country Living Fair, you will be allowed entry into the Park for no charge at that time only.
When tickets are used, usual parking fees will apply.
- On Fair days, October 21-23, tickets are available at the Fair only and Fair attendees will have to pay to enter the Park on those days.
- The hours for the Memorial Hall Gift Shop are:
Thursday 12:00 – 4:00
- Regular parking is $15 per car per day at Stone Mountain Park.
- Children under 16 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
- The Fairs are held rain or shine. Pets are not permitted except for registered and documented service animals.
- Tickets are always available show days at the box office.
October 21-23, 2016 – Stone Mountain Park, Atlanta, Georgia
April 21-23, 2017 – James E. Ward Agricultural Center, Lebanon, TN
June 2-4, 2017 – Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck, NY
September 15-17, 2017 – Ohio Village, Columbus, Ohio
Stella Show Mgmt. Co. has been producing art, antiques, shopping and lifestyle events for over 30 years.
277 Fairfield Rd., Suite 321, Fairfield NJ 07004-1942 • 973-808-5015 FAX 973-808-6806 email firstname.lastname@example.org