ORDER EARLY & SAVE!
- OHIO to receive in mail order by September 8th;
Will Call by September 15th
GEORGIA to receive in mail order by October 13th;
Will Call by October 20th
- Tickets for the Ohio and Georgia Country Living Fairs are available on the left under Tickets On Sale. Special hotel rate information for each Fair are available at www.stellashows.com by clicking the Lodging tab.
- Once you select the ticket option that best suits you, please read the information about that ticket type carefully.
- Online discount advance tickets are available until midnight of the Tuesday of the show week. However, we stop mailing tickets 10 days prior to the Fair. Tickets ordered less than 10 days prior will be held at Will Call by last name in the Ticket Sales Tent.
- For tickets with subscriptions: only one ticket of this type can be ordered per order. We can only ship the magazine to the shipping address.
- If you need additional tickets, please order them without the subscription on the same order. There will be plenty of locations throughout the Fairs to obtain the special subscription.
- There is a $3.00 service fee per order (not per ticket).
- Children under 16 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
- Regular parking fees may apply at each location daily. Parking fees are detailed on each ticket type if applicable.
- Tickets and fees are nonrefundable whether or not a ticket is used.
- The Fairs are held rain or shine. Pets are not permitted.
- Tickets are always available show days at the box office.
September 18-20, 2015 – Ohio Village, Columbus, Ohio
October 23-25, 2015 – Stone Mountain Park, Atlanta, Georgia
April 22-24, 2016 – James E. Ward Agricultural Center, Lebanon, TN
June 3-5, 2016 – Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck, NY
September 16-18, 2016 – Ohio Village, Columbus, Ohio
October 21-23, 2016 – Stone Mountain Park, Atlanta, Georgia
Stella Show Mgmt. Co. has been producing art, antiques, shopping and lifestyle events for over 30 years.
277 Fairfield Rd., Suite 321, Fairfield NJ 07004-1942 • 973-808-5015 FAX 973-808-6806 email firstname.lastname@example.org