OHIO FAIR ADVANCE ONLINE TICKET SALES
ARE NOW CLOSED
- If you are local to the Columbus area, advance tickets will be available for purchase in person only at the Ohio Historical Center Museum Gift shop on Wednesday and Thursday September 10th & 11th from 10am to 4:45pm.
- Tickets are always available show days at the box office (except the Early Bird option, which is advance only.)
- The Fairs are held rain or shine
- GEORGIA tickets are still available for purchase; please see the product category on the left.
- Once you select the ticket option that best suits you, please read the information about that ticket type carefully.
- For tickets with subscriptions: only one ticket of this type can be ordered per order. We can only ship the magazine to the shipping address.
- If you need additional tickets, please order them without the subscription on the same order. There will be plenty of locations throughout the Fairs to obtain the special subscription.
- Tickets and fees are non-refundable whether or not they are used. The Fairs are held rain or shine.
- Regular Parking fees apply at each location daily
- There is a $2 processing fee per order (not per ticket)
- Georgia tickets will be mailed up until October 14th.
- Georgia Tickets ordered from September 12th to 17th will be mailed on September 19th.
- Advance tickets are available until midnight of the Tuesday of the show week. However, we stop mailing tickets 10 days prior to the Fair. Tickets ordered less than 10 days prior will be held at Will Call by last name in the Ticket Sales Tent.
September 12-14, 2014 – Ohio Village, Columbus, Ohio
October 24-26, 2014 – Stone Mountain Park, Atlanta, Georgia
June 5-7, 2015 – Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck, NY
Stella Show Mgmt. Co. has been producing art, antiques, shopping and lifestyle events for over 30 years.
277 Fairfield Rd., Suite 321, Fairfield NJ 07004-1942 • 973-808-5015 FAX 973-808-6806 email firstname.lastname@example.org